Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Gay Envy
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- Vienna museum to cover nude male posters after outcry
- Diane Keaton, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Alan Cumming, Batwoman
- Some Nude Beach Etiquette
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- Porn Stars: Gay Menâ€™s â€œIdolized Rock Starsâ€?
- Highlights from around the Capitol
- Science magazine retracts study on voters' gay-rights views
- The Christian owners of a bakery found to have discriminated against a gay man are to appeal.
- Can Rick Santorum escape his past?
- Ireland's 'Social Revolution'
- Divisive anti-gay marriage bill falls in Texas Legislature
- House committee kills Ala. bill banning LGBT discrimination
- LiLo is (finally) finishing her community service
- Why Gay Marriage is Good (and Bad) for the Church
- 'Harry Potter' Star Evanna Lynch Blasts Anti-Gay Trolls In Epic Facebook Post
H. L. Mencken once wrote that puritanism is “the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.” The idea that bigots hate those who might be having a good time […]
An LGBT Hall of Fame in South Florida
This article originally appeared in the South Florida Gay News (SFGN) “Out 50″ issue (March 4, 2015), which honored “South Florida’s most influential LGBT people.” Thus it deals to a […]
Marriage Equality and the 2016 elections (part 1).
On November 2, 2004, George W. Bush was re-elected President of the United States and voters in 11 states approved constitutional amendments that banned same-sex marriage. Many pundits believed that […]
Two years ago, I wrote a piece about South Florida’s LGBT Grandparents Group; the first and, perhaps, still the only one of its kind. The product of SunServe and other […]
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, also known as ISIS or ISIL, is an anachronism to those who believe in human progress. It is a throwback to the […]
After a rare double committee vote–one virtually in secret–the Kentucky Senate passed Senator C.B. Embry’s anti-transgender “Bathroom Bully Bill” Senate Bill 76 with a vote of 27-9 after lengthy debate. […]
The last time (2005) we wrote about the topic, television by or about lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and trans* people was dominated by LOGO, a basic cable network, and here!, […]
President Barack Obama’s decision to restore full relations with the government of Cuba sent a tidal wave through South Florida’s body politic, where opposition to the “Castro regime”, like support […]
Of all musical genres, country music is the one that seems most willing to accommodate female stars. The greatest of them are the stuff that country dreams are made of: […]